Due to the mild winter we have been having we could be looking at an early start to the spring real estate market. I always recommend my clients get their homes ready to sell for mid February to beat the March rush. If the weather stays the way it has I think we could see a higher number of homes going up close to the end of this month.
Here are a few tip I recommend my clients do for selling their home in the winter.
· Make sure your driveway is shovelled
· Knock down any Icicles off your eaves
· Put salt down around the main entrances to your property and driveway
· If you have basement window wells clean all snow out of them
· For evening showing leave exterior and multiple interior lights on
You want to make your home as safe and easily accessible for agents and clients coming to view the property.